Monday, 13 March 2017

Kikki K Haul

Kikki K has to be one of my favourite sites when it comes to looking for stationery, diaries or cute, quirky pieces of Swedish design. I've bought quite a lot from there previously, and can never resist having a browse at the new collections. 
On my last visit I couldn't resist picking up this gorgeous glass cup & saucer from the Svenska Hem homeware range, I always seem to have far too many mugs on the go, but this individually hand made cup with gold foil lettering saying 'Create, Inspire, Dream, Breathe' is just my cup of tea (pun intended, sorry) 
Another of my favourite things is the book section as it's always filled with unusual books about mindfulness, goal-setting, inspiration and design; usually with beautiful covers too that make them just perfect for your coffee table. 
I picked up the two below - I'm always looking for home inspiration and it's obvious by now that I adore the Scandi style, but also I love reading books about positive thinking and goals and am always looking for ways to improve and get myself inspired!

What do you think of my haul?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig